Reed is using the neighbors 'retro' sled. The boys all said it's wayyyy faster than the new ones!
He also has a kind heart so he was nice enough to take the younger girls for rides down the hill since they were too scared to do it alone :)
Mom's Turn!! Jared took me down the hill and it was soooo much fun!!
So Stephanie and I decided to give it a shot... and we laughed the whole way!!
While the women played, the men got a fire going to keep us all warm. Lance and Danny
The fire definitely brought us all together. It's sad that a 'snow day' brings the neighbors out to visit! But we sure had fun!
Jared trying to stay warm. He was out sledding ALL day long! His body was sore the next day :)

1 comments:
You are so good! Love the pics and your interaction. I was too cold. I just chalked up our snowtime in AZ.
Post a Comment