April 19, 2009.........Yes, my dad turned 70!!! Holy COW! But, any of you who know him, know he still acts as if he's 17 :-) I sure hope I'm in as great a shape as he is when I'm that age! AND, I hope my party is as BIG! We partied ALL WEEKEND LOOOOOOOOOOOONG!
His siblings flew in from all over the country...OH, MO, & CA to surprise him.
This is Dad with his siblings (L to R: Dean, Bob, Jim "Dad", Judy)
Fortunately, all of his children were able to celebrate with him as well (Tracy flew in from ID.)
L to R: Susan, Tracy, Katy, Janet, Rusty
What a party! I think we had over 30 people in attendance for the birthday weekend. I guess if he measures his success by his family.......wow, he certainly is a weathly man!
Happy Birthday Dad!!
Friday, May 8, 2009
Papa's 70th everlasting PARTY!
Posted by The Ellsworth Gang at 9:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment