BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, August 8, 2010

2 down, 1 to go... Last Wedding of the Summer






July 24, 2010

I had two nephews getting married this summer, brothers in fact. Joe & Katie got married in Orlando. It was a very beautiful, very simple wedding. I loved it!

Rehearsal dinner was a pool party w/pizza! The kids were very pleased!! :)
Reed, Asa, Shea, Jared, Ivy, Rett, Tad

Family and friends gathered, waiting for the ceremony to begin.

Love this! Katie is fixing Joe's hair before the ceremony... too cute!
Mother & Son ~ Susan & Joe

The ceremony has begun.

Katie, the beautiful bride, coming down the aisle.








K

A

T

I

E


Exchanging rings

New couple with grandparents. Gma Chevrier on left, Gma & Papa Speidel on right.

Katie & Joe with parents


Reception afterwards ~ this is the big cousins table :)

Michael playing around with Reed.

The family! =)

Dancing at the reception - Joe & Katie take the first dance.

0 comments: