On June 18, 2010 Michael & Aubrey got married... exactly 17 years after Danny & I got married. It was exciting to be able to be in Colorado for their wedding, but it was the first time Danny & I had been apart on our anniversary. Luckily, there was so many activities going on that I hardly had time to think about it :)
What a beautiful wedding! And so much fun!
Before the wedding began...

Siblings: Tracy, Rusty, Susan, Katy, Janet

Reed coming down the aisle

Michael & Aubrey ~ so cute!

Such a handsome Ring Bearer! Cousin Laura is helping keep things in place.

Reed & Uncle Rusty waiting in between photo takes.

Michael & Aubrey with The Chevrier's.. minus Adam who is on his mission :(

Gma & Papa Speidel at the reception

Reed made a card for Michael & Aubrey and was very excited to give it to them :)

All tuckered out... perfect way to end a fun night!
0 comments:
Post a Comment