BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, October 6, 2008

My First 10K


I have been a runner all of my life. I ran everyday in HS and College. When I had my boys I stopped running......until 2 years ago when we moved into this neighborhood and my neighbor asked if I ran. She got me back into it and I am so grateful! I forgot how much I truly enjoy it. So, when my sis-in-law said she wanted to train for a Half Marathon I thought it would be fun to do it with her. I have been training since August and the Half Marathon is Oct. 25th. I have run many 5ks but on Labor Day I ran my first ever 10k. And of course, we picked one of the most difficult 10ks in the country! We, Kathleen and I, ran the US 10K and had a blast! I think we're ready for the Half!

1 comments:

Cindy Reed said...

Wow, Katy!! You are so gung-ho with everything you do!! I wish I was ambitious as you!!

I'm glad you're blogging! It'll be fun to keep up with you guys and see what you're up to throughout the year! :o