BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

6th Grade Graduation


Jared graduated from 6th grade in May and will be going to middle school next year (sob, sob.) I went to his graduation ceremony at Canton ES and Jared asked me if I was going to cry. I told him, "Uh, No" with kindof a "duh" attitude. I'm not the crying type so I didn't think there would be a problem. However, I've never seen a 6th grade graduation walk.... they had all of the children in the school come out of their classes and line the halls while the 6th graders walked from pre-K through 6th. It was pretty moving but the fact that they were playing music over the sound system while the kids were walking made it a difficult to hold the tears back. I managed to hold it together :-) but was a little choked up. It was something I'll never forget.

Jared with his Merit Roll certificate

Jared was a member of the Flag Patrol

Jared and CJ (a great friend and neighbor) after eating the icing on their school spirit cake.

Jared with some buddies...
Joel, Andrew Keith, Jared, Andrew, & Omar

Dion, Jared, CJ Karl

0 comments: