BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, July 19, 2009

WAKEBOARDING!!

July 14, 2009 ~

YES!! We are now all officially wakeboarders! Danny and I have done it for years, Jared got the hang of it when he was 8 or 9, and this summer Tad and Reed finally got it!! Now the boys ask US when we can go to the lake instead of us asking them when we can go...

Jared


Tad



Reed







Mom's feet ;-)




Sunset on Lake Arrowhead

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I put this picture on display life size and I am head over heels in love with it. I can hardly wait to show him off to others. I just love walking up to him and kissing him. He is definitely going to the first order of business each morning when I wake up and before bed, and definitely when I come home after a hard day at work. https://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Awdg4sN8sQA/SxMEA6XkMqI/AAAAAAAAAyo/md5HwDKqaSQ/s0/DSC_0041.JPG