BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Fit Ham Fam - 5k on Thanksgiving


We had so much fun! The Hamilton family created a team to participate in the Trot For Hunger on Thanksgiving morning in downtown Washington, D.C. The "Fit Ham Fam" had 28 supporters and 22 of them came out that morning and participated in the run. We had from age 8 to age... well, I have no idea how 'young' Uncle Ty is :)
Uncle Chris & Iya ready to go!
Before the race: Jill, Whitney, Mandy, Aunt Lynne, & Iya





Joe & Katie trying to stay warm

Bryce & Jared were the first ones to finish the run from our team. They did it in 27:18!
We had walkers, runner, and walk/runners. I think everyone that came out that morning had a great time! I know I really enjoyed participating in such a great event with so much family.

Uncle Chris & Mandy celebrating

Cousins: Bryce, Jared, Steven, Rett, Laura, Tad, Asa & Reed

0 comments: