Awesome blog Katy ! Glad you posted the address on your facebook...your family is gorgeous and very high octane ( as I expected ) So proud of you and your good example for Debbie...LOL !
Love, Lynn DiCarlo AKA Nonna Beach ( Nonna is what my Grandkids call me and I live near the beach (DUH ! )
E Stands For:
Energetic,
Extreme,
Exercise,
Exciting,
Enjoyment,
Exertion,
Enthusiastic,
Endless FUN!
...Everywhere!
Oh yeah, and Easy-Going! We are the Ellsworth's (Danny, Katy, Tad, Jared, & Reed) and we like to live life to the fullest!
4 comments:
Awesome blog Katy ! Glad you posted the address on your facebook...your family is gorgeous and very high octane ( as I expected ) So proud of you and your good example for Debbie...LOL !
Love, Lynn DiCarlo AKA Nonna Beach
( Nonna is what my Grandkids call me and I live near the beach (DUH ! )
Love the collage Christmas card. You guys have way too much fun, can't wait to follow your blog in 2010.
That is so cool Katy! I need to figure out how to post a collage of pics like that but I am seriously computer challenged!
Too cute, Katy. I love the collage. You have a beautiful family.
Post a Comment