BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Spending time in Mesa

When we went back to Arizona for Gma Beals' funeral we were able to spend some quality time with our family there.


The boys playing at Tempe Beach Park (trying not to get kicked out!)


Breken, Asa & Reed

We spent a few days in Mesa visiting the old dairy and saying our goodbyes.

Tad and Ivy sharing headphones on our travels.

We also got to ride Thumper, Koay's plane. He took us over Mesa to see the Christmas lights on the Mesa Temple. It was an amazing ride!
Reed, Breken, Miya, & Kaidi
Tad riding shotgun!

Jared, Reed & Breken squeezing in the backseat.

Koay was nice enough to take two loads up.. Katy riding shotgun! This was the first time I've been up in a small plane since I went skydiving in HS. Wow, did I LOVE it!!
Koay & Danny outside of the plane.


Our trip was brief and we wish we had more time to spend with all of our family there.

1 comments:

Rianne said...

So glad you guys met up for a Plane ride! ; )